Enjoy the advantages of quality-certified bicycle and bike accommodation...
- regular quality control by a company of Lebensraum Tirol Holding
- Sporty breakfast with lots of fruit, a rich selection of muesli, etc.
- lockable bicycle garage
- Bicycle workbench with tyre lever, lubricant and basic range of tools
- small wheel repair package with pump for all common valves, repair kit included
- Bicycle washing station with brushes etc.
- Bicycle racks in front of the hotel
- E-mountain bike rental at the hotel incl. helmet and bike lock
- Bike Basic Shop with tour maps, inner tubes, tube repair set, water bottles etc.
- Washing and drying service of cycling clothing
- extensive bike information on our homepage
- Info corner with bike map of the region, tour descriptions, lists of bike schools, bike guides, specialist magazines etc.
- Information about the region, tour tips, bike map to download, bike packages etc.
- guided mountain bike tours through our patner GoingSport
- Recommendation for digital tour planner
- Downhill routes near the hotel
- Weather information
in the Hotel
Scott, Mondraker Chaser Aspect 910, Bosch CX 20, 625 Watt, 29 Zoll,
M and L
150 - 175 and 160 - 190
half day (8.00 - 12.00 or 13.00 - 18.00 hours)
Rental price summer 2020
Price includes helmet and lock
Bike Basic Shop
in the Hotel
- Hose repair kits
- Drinking Bottles
- and much more
Digital Tour Planner
plan your personal bike tour...
Guided Mountainbike Tours
powered by Going Sport...
For the most beautiful, guided mountain bike tours around the Wilder Kaiser, we recommend our experienced partner Going Sport
Trails recommendations in the vicinity...
Bike Trail Harschbichl, St. Johann in Tyrol
As a mountain biker you will find in the region of St. Johann in Tyrol not only beautiful mountain bike trails, but also a single trail and a skill park. The nature-oriented facilities will make your mountain biker heart beat faster. The Harschbichl Trail was built by renowned trail designers. Exciting passages and racy steep curves promise the greatest riding pleasure! The trail leads from the middle station of the Harschbichl lift down to the valley station. The Harschbichl Trail is moderately difficult in the upper part and easy in the lower part. In addition, you will be rewarded on the Single Trail with an incomparable view of the Wilder Kaiser - an MTB trail with a view of the Kaiser. Swing into the saddle and experience the Mountain Bike Single Trail in St. Johann in Tirol!
Hahnenkamm Bike Trail, Kitzbühel
Since summer 2019, a varied trail has been leading directly from the top station of the Hahnenkamm cable car down to the valley over a considerable length of 7.2 km and 850 metres of altitude difference. NOTE: Bike transport with the Hahnenkammbahn until 16.45 hours. E-bikes are only transported with the battery removed. New bike connection from Bike Trail Hahnenkamm to the Fleckalmtrail.
Bike Trail Lisi Osl, Kirchberg in Tyrol
The Lisi Osl Trail on the Sportberg Gaisberg brings the pulse watch of all demanding downhillers to a stop and provides pure mountain bike feeling.
Bike Trail Gaisberg, Kirchberg in Tyrol
The Gaisberg Trail offers the right environment for ambitious beginners and advanced riders and rewards them with adrenaline rush and - if there is enough time - magnificent views of the Kitzbüheler Horn.
Bike Trail Fleckalm, Kirchberg in Tyrol
The demanding route from the Ehrenbachhöhe promises unique trail pleasure over a length of 7.1 km and 1,000 metres of altitude difference. Built on old hiking and timber trails, Kirchberg follows a natural and near-natural construction method. New bike connection from the Hahnenkamm bike trail to the Fleckalmtrail.