at one look...
Arrival - Location
- Hotel location quiet and close to the centre at the foot of the Astberg with a view directly to the heart of the Wilder Kaiser, the Ellmauer Tor
- distances: Innsbruck 1 h, Salzburg 1 h, Munich 1.5 h
- Free parking, directly in front of the hotel
- a few minutes walk to the village centres of Ellmau and Going
- Region bus stop KaiserJet 200 m away, in summer
- Ski-hiking bus stop directly in front of the hotel, in winter
- Quick Check-in independently outside our reception hours
- Arrival possible 24 hours, rooms ready for occupancy from 15.00
- Arrival after 8 pm: code request for hotel entrance
- Arrival and departure possible on a quiet Sunday
- Reception times: 8 a.m. to 11 a.m., on closing day Saturday settlement of accounts, farewell with breakfast service
- Delight shop 24 h for independent withdrawal
- Sport Shop and rental 24 h for independent withdrawal
- Musical sound (panorama terrace until 10 pm, Tiroler Stube until midnight)
- no pets and non-smoking hotel (smoking allowed on terrace and balcony)
- Night's rest from 24 o'clock
- Payment options: Cash and bank transfer
- Children up to 5 years free of charge in their parents' room
- Menu service, selection of menus of nearby restaurants at the reception
- 23 rooms in the sizes 20 m² / 30 m² / 35 m² / 45 m²
- All rooms renovated!
- Panorama terrace with a view of the entire splendour of the Wilder Kaiser mountain world
- Use of terrace all year round by infrared radiant heaters
- Sunbathing area on panoramic terrace (wooden loungers, hammocks etc.)
- Heating room for drying wet clothes
- Recreation area for children 30 m² with toys, painting materials, puzzles etc.
- Playground for small and big children (trampoline, climbing frame, slide etc.)
- W-LAN in the entire hotel area free of charge
- Magazine rental free of charge (Bike Zeit, Climbing, Sport Bild, Stern, Gala etc.)
- lending of books by and for guests (small exchange of travel literature)
- Free parking, directly in front of the hotel
- Vitality breakfast from the buffet, from 8 to 10 o'clock, with lots of homemade and organic products
- our favourites at the buffet: juicer, waffle iron, large selection of muesli
- Breakfast for early departures and early mountain tours also possible outside the breakfast buffet times
- Free choice of tables everywhere on our panoramic terrace, in the Tiroler Stube and in the Romantikstüberl
- Kaiser spring water sparkling and still 24h free of charge, also drinking bottle filling
- Coffee and tea 24 h free of charge, choice of cream coffee, cappuccino, organic herbal tea etc.
- Drinks 24 h for independent consumption, selection of organic juices, organic lemonades, beer, cyclists, white beer, red and white wines etc.
- Gourmet Shop 24 h for independent consumption, selection of Kaminwurze, bacon, mountain cheese, butter, lard, pastries etc.
- Ice cream from the region in a cup
- Refrigerator compartment per room in Tiroler Stube, for personal food, medication etc.
- Freezer compartments for cooling freezer packs
- Oven for baking fresh pastry
- Baby food maker and bottle warmer
- all-day free use of the Tyrolean Stube and panorama terrace for hotel guests
- Dishes, cutlery and napkins are freely available in our rooms
- simple tableware return and waste separation system
- Invoicing of food, drinks etc. takes place via enjoyment pass and room bill
Bike - Mountainbike
- quality-checked cycle and mountain bike accommodation
- lockable bicycle garage
- Bicycle service station, workbench
- Bicycle washing station
- E-mountain bike rental at the hotel incl. helmet and lock
- Bike Basic Shop with tour maps, bike tubes, tube repair set, water bottles etc.
- guided mountain bike tours through our partner GoingSport
- Downhill routes in the vicinity
- Recommendation for digital tour planner
- Quality certified hiking accommodation
- current tour recommendations
- Recommendation of a digital tour planner
- numerous hiking trails from our house
- Hiking boot washing station
- Hiking Basic Rental of hiking equipment such as rucksacks, hiking sticks, child carriers etc.
- Hiking Basic Shop with tour maps, water bottles, hiking rucksacks, caps, buffs, walking sticks etc.
- Free use of the KaiserJet hiking bus from Going to Söll, in summer
- Hiking bus stop KaiserJet 200 m away
- guided hiking tours with Andy Schonner and other mountain guides via the tourist office
- quality-certified climbing accommodation
- Calithenics Park for trunk and arm muscle training with dip bars, horizontal bars etc.
- Washing station for shoes, equipment etc.
- Recommendation of a digital climbing route planner
- guided climbing tours with Andy Schonner and other mountain guides via the tourist office
- Climbing hall in Ellmau, height 16 m, difficulty levels from 3 to 10, bouldering area, 2 Toppas circuit breakers
- Offers for SuperSkiWeeks and FamilySkiWeeks
- only a few minutes walk to the ski lift, ski rental, ski practice meadow and ski school
- Access to the SkiWelt 200 m away
- Ski bus stop directly in front of the hotel
- Free use of the ski bus
- Ski rental and service GoingSport 200 m away, guest discount on rental: 15 % online or 12 % on site
- Ski room with ski boot dryer in the hotel
- Drying room for wet clothes
- Information about the ski area: Ski area map, operating hours, lift status, night skiing, fun park, ski ticket prices
- Toboggan run Astberg 200 m away
- Tobogganing fun on 4,5 km
- free sledge rental in the hotel
- Night tobogganing - Wednesday to Sunday
- free use of the hotel's own curling rink
- playing times 9.30 to 21.00